GUARANTEE & PREPAYMENT POLICY
Last updated: March 2023.
Payment is required to secure your booking. Payment must be made by wire transfer.
Nemah must be notified of cancellations and reductions in apartments as early as possible, in writing. We are a small family owned-run resort and cancellation affects us significantly as we have no last-minute walk in clients. Therefore, we are required to adhere to the following strict cancellation policy. Please read our cancellation policy carefully and we always recommend all our guests to arrange travel insurance.
- 30 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fees are charged.
- Between 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival: 50% Deposit will be charged
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Non-refundable and incur 100% penalty.
- Please note that Nemah should be notified in writing. In the event of a no-show or early departure, a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be levied.
- Changes to the reservation’s arrival and departure date(s) are subject to approval and written agreement between the parties. Changing fees may be applicable. In case of changes, e.g. a shortened length of stay or date amendments within 30 days of arrival, the cancellation policy will apply for canceled nights. Full client names are to be made available at the time of booking and name changes will be allowed within the cancellation periods.